With the aim of developing tourism, promoting the image of Quang Nam – Viet Nam’s destination, and tourism products and services of Quang Nam province to tourism businesses, media, and partners in new tourist markets of India; creating opportunities for exchanges and trade connections, and strengthen cooperation between Quang Nam and India tourism businesses.
At the event, Quang Nam Tourism organizes several activities, consisting of
(1) introducing destinations, updating the latest information, new tourism products, and green tourism in Quang Nam;
2) screening films, displaying images of culture, tourism, OCOP products, Quang Nam specialities;
3) organizing a business-to-business space (B2B) for tourism enterprises to access, exchange, introduce information, promote tourism products and services, and cooperation agreements to develop the market with partners;
4) directly introducing information, tourism products and services of Quang Nam tourism businesses and routes and policies of Vietnam Airlines;
5) signing tourism cooperation between the Quang Nam Tourism Association, Vietnam and the Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
A working mission from Quang Nam – Vietnam includes nearly 10 representatives of leading travel service providers such as airlines, travel and hotels such as Citadines Pearl Hoi An Resort, Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness, Hoi An Express Travel, Montgomerie Links Golf Club, Thăng Long Central, Indochina unique tourist company and Trek Asia Travel, led by Mr. Van Ba Son, Vice -Director of Quang Nam Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
The program is held with the attention of Mr. Le Quang Bien – Consul General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India, Mr. Harish Mathur – Representative of the Indian Travel Association, and 80 representatives from organizations, tourism agencies, Airlines, travel companies, wedding planners and media, press in India.
Quang Nam Tourism Roadshow in Mumbai, India is the second activity in a series of events promoting Quang Nam tourism in 2023 to the international market. In October 2023, Quang Nam province will continue to organize programs in Malaysia and attend the ITB fair in Singapore.